Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weisbodin, Day 5

We got up around 11am on Sunday and decided to go into the small city nearby Keidrich where Esther lives. So we all piled in the car after another typical german breakfast and off we went.

The first thing Esther brought us to was the funicular up the mountain that we were visiting. It was a nice ride up, and once on the top, we were able to go check out the high ropes course that they have available. It looked absolutely amazing!! I want to build one of my own in my backyard! They had three seperate courses, seperated by height, which you can complete on your own. As you make it around the course, the obstacles/challenges become more and more difficult. It really looked neat!

After that, we headed into the city and had some Turkish food for lunch. It was delicious, like always! We also had some really cool ice cream treats! Esther's was something like an After Eight! I had just a regular hot fudge sundae, but I accidentally ordered the one with hazelnut ice cream. It was sooo good.

After lunch, Supy, Leanne and I all

No comments: