Thursday, October 18, 2007

Traveling - Jaen -> Madrid -> Athens, Greece, Day 16

I finally woke up around 1:15 after about 5 and a half hours of sleep, and began to pack and had some breakfast. Finally around 2:45, I woke up Jenna who was still recovering. We said our goodbyes and then I was off. I walked down to the train station and caught the 4 hour train back to Madrid. Once back in Madrid, I found my way to the airport and before I knew it, was waiting past security for my flight.. 3 hours to go.. :(
So, I wandered through duty free looking for my "Black Vodka" that I'd been searching for throughout Spain. They didn't have the black that I was looking for, but they did have a red vodka that looked like it might be similar, so I grabbed a bottle of that! :)
I used some internet while I waited to check up on email and to jot down all the addresses of people I needed to send postcards to while in Greece. I ended up copying down 23 addresses, and that doesn't include addresses that I have memorized, like family members and a few close friends!! I had a lot of postcard writing ahead of me! We finally boarded our flight, and to my surprise, the plane was less than a quarter full! I had my whole row to myself, so I immediately sprawled out and passed out! Next stop, Greece!

No comments: