Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Partying like rockstars - :) - Day 15

Again, I slept in quite late while Jenna got up at the crack of dawn to go to work. When I finally got myself out of bed, I headed out to try and get tickets to the Alhambra for later that day. But again, there was no luck. So when Jenna came home from school with the news that a friend of hers would be at the Feria later that night, we both forgot about the Alhambra. It's been around for hundreds of years.. what's another few?? So we took a nap when she got back from work, then went out to buy my train ticket back to Madrid for the next day and to visit an Arab restaurant for tea and crepes. These crepes were the most amazing tasting crepes I've ever tasted! They also had amazing milkshakes!
We then headed back to the apartment to make dinner, and start prepping for Feria. Tonight was especially important, as it was the last night of Feria AND because Jenna finally didn't have to work the next day!
Needless to say, we had an absolute blast at Feria, met up with Jenna's friend, and partied like rockstars until 6:30am! It was quite the final night in Spain!! :)

No comments: