Saturday, October 13, 2007

Relaxing day in Santander, Day 11

Today, I woke up at about 2PM. I was so tired from last night! I just relaxed until about 3PM, when I met up with Elodie to go to Decathalon to buy some new shoes. I found a great pair for 20 euros! Then, we passed by the jackets on the way to checkout, and I found a great jacket to replace the one I forgot at home! And just in time too! It started to get chilly in Santander that night!
On the way back from Decathalon, we decided to have dinner at Elodie's apartment, so I stopped at the Carrefour Express grocery store to buy some salmon, some veggies and pasta. See Mom, I really can cook here!
Then I returned to Katy's apartment to watch my Mom's performance. It was great! They were about a half hour behind, but that was okay. While we were waiting for the performance, Sarah, Katie, JP and I all were in a chatroom talking about the show so far and how things were going. It was nice to be able to talk with all them at once.
After the show, I headed over to Elodie's and we made dinner. I definitely made too many vegetables, but the salmon turned out great as did the pasta! It was delicious, and we ate it while watching Men in Black 2, in Spanish!
After dinner, I headed back to Katy's apartment, and called it an early night... finally!

No comments: