Thursday, October 05, 2006

Teresa y yo..

So I just wanted to let everyone see the lady I am staying with (my host mother). Her name is Teresa, and she is a geography/history teacher at the school I work at. She has a very nice house outside of Santander in a small town called Muriedas. When I first got here a few days ago, her eldest son Miguel took me out to a local bar, "La Huerdas", for drinks with a few of his friends. They all introduced me to my new favorite drink here in Spain, Calimocho, or wine with Coke in English!! (It doesn't sound that good, but with the right wine, it tastes amazing!!)

Tonight I'm going back out to Santander to a tapas bar for dinner.. Tapas are simply appetizers, but are usually very cheap, and very good!

But on the topic of Santander... I GOT AN APARTMENT!!

No comments: