Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mi piso.. (My apartment)

That's right.. I have an official apartment here in Santander.. It's really nice. It is a centrally located, three-bedroom apartment with a newly renovated bathroom. So far, the only thing we can really complain about is the size of our T.V., but then again, we're not in Spain to watch television! I'll give you a quick tour..

This first picture is of my bedroom. Granted, it is extremely bare as I haven't even moved in yet! I've got plans to help cover the walls...eventually.

This picture is of our kitchen, which is also newly renovated with appliances. Many of the apartments here in Spain have gas water heaters that you have to light before you can get hot water.. Luckily, we have an automatic water heater! Our landlady said that this apartment was renovated a year ago for her late mother who passed away a few months ago.

This last picture is of our "salon" or living room. It's the perfect size for the three of us, and we have a very nice small balcony! We overlook a beautiful garden at a school across the street.

I'm really excited to eventually move in there! I'll let you all know what that happens! If you want my address, just drop me an email.. I'd love to get a letter! :)

No comments: