Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mañana, yo marcharé..

or... for all you English speaking folk, Tomorrow, I hike..

Tomorrow morning, I'm going with my host mother (Teresa) on a hike in some mountains in a nearby town called Liérganes. You can actually read all about the hike at this site that Teresa showed me.. It shows all about the mountains, and the route, etc. Check it out..

As for the pictures, they don't look too promising, but I promise to take some while I am on the mountain! I'm sure it will be amazing!

1 comment:

Cantabriankid said...

Matt, hope you enjoyed your trip to the Mountains surrounding Lierganes, I live in Lierganes for around 4-5 months of the year but I'm now back in the UK (Manchester)until mid November. Santander is a fantastic city, enjoy your stay and take some time out, to visit outlying areas, don't miss the Picos de Europa!